UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023 Download: Union Public Service Commission released the CMS Admit Card 2023 today on 24th June 2023 @upsc.gov.in. UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam date is 16th July 2023. Applicants who are going to attend UPSC CMS Exam can download their admit cards online. UPSC Admit Card 2023 direct link is given below the detailed table.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023
|Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]
|Combined Medical Services Exam 2023
|16th July 2023
|Admit Card Releasing Date
|24th June 2023
|Admit Card Status
UPSC released the CMS Exam prospectus in May 2023 and the last date for application was 20th April 2023. On Saturday, June 24 exam authority is going to release the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023 for its entrance exam which is scheduled to be conducted on 16th July 2023.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2023
As we all know a large number of candidates had registered for the UPSC CMS Exam 2023. For all those candidates Union Public Service Commission will conduct the CMS Exam on 16th July 2023. All exam instructions & details are printed on the admit cards. Candidates have to read it carefully and follow all the exam rules. Without admit cards/hall tickets entry into the exam hall is strictly prohibited.
Details Mentioned On UPSC Admit Card 2023
We are sharing Some important things or details here in this section that a candidate should check on the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023.
- Exam Name
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Center
- Exam Timing
Guidelines For UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2023
- Applicant must carry the hard copy (Print out ) of the Admit Card in the exam hall every day during the examination.
- Applicant should read the instructions that are printed on the admit card carefully and he/she gets to the exam hall in time.
- Applicants have to carry their color passport-size photograph with their admit card.
- The details (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc) that are given on the UPSC CMS Admit Card must match with your identity proof.
How to Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023?
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now the home page will open on your computer or mobile screen.
- From here go to the current update section or click on the Combined Medical Service Admit Card 2023 link.
- Now a new page will open there on your screen.
- Here candidates have to enter their Login Details like registration number & date of birth.
- Finally, you can get your admit card or you can take a printout for further use.
Who is releasing the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023?
Union Public Service Commission [UPSC].
What is the release date of the UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2023?
24th June 2023.
What is the official website to download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023?
How can I download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023 online?
To check the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023 applicants have to go to the official website & follow the process that we have mentioned above.
Which Details are required to download the UPSC CMS Hall Ticket online?
Login details like registration number & date of birth