UP Vivah Anudan Yojana List, Staus मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना आवेदन फॉर्म, यूपी शादी अनुदान योजना, UP Vivah Anudan Status, List, Application Form Pdf, UP Shadi Anudan Registration, UP Marriage Grant Scheme available at official website that is www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Apply online
UP Shadi Anudan Online registration details, Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Scheme started by the state government to provide financial help to poor and financially weak families of UP State. Under this Scheme goverment provides Rs. 51000/- for daughter’s Wedding for poor families. To Apply UP Vivah Anudan Yojana beneficiary girls age must be 18 years and above. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and for BPL (Below Poverty Line) families are the main beneficiaries of this Yojana. Beneficiaries who want to get the advantage of this yojana can apply online from its official website and read the benefits, eligibility criteria carefully. The process to Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Registration we are sharing here
- First of all, Beneficiaries have to go to the official website that is www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- From the home page of the official website choose the registration according to your caste-like General SC ST Category
- Now the UP Shadi Anudan Application form will be open on the screen
- fill the required information and attach the mandatory documents like Aadhar card, Fathers name, Marriage date, Age, etc
- Finally, Click on the submit button to complete the UP Vivah Anudan Yojana application form and get the registration slip. By using this slip beneficiaries can get the UP Vivah Anudan Yojana Status.
UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Status
Uttar Pradesh state beneficiaries who have applied for UP Kanya Vivah Scheme now can check their names online through a simple and stepwise process that we are mentioning below
UP Shadi Anudan ke Documents
For applying under the Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Scheme beneficiaries have to attach some mandatory documents which we are listing here below
|Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The state government have decided some parameters under an applicant can apply for UP Shadi Anudan Yojana, Some of them are listed here below
Here are some questions and their answers which are important to know for all applicants who are going to apply for the scheme
Question:- What is Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana?
Answer:- UP Shadi Anudan Yojana is started by UP Chief Minister to provides financial help to the poor and BPL families for their daughter’s wedding.
Question:- How Much anudan (Amount) will be provided under the UP Vivah Anudan Scheme?
Answer:- UP State government provides Rs. 51000/- for BPL families for their daughter’s marriage under Uttar Pradesh Shadi Anudan Yojana.