UP FIR Online Status 2021: UP FIR Online Registration, UP Police Online FIR Kaise Kare, UP Online Police Report, UP FIR Online Status and other features available here along with the official website.
UP FIR Online Status
Uttar Pradesh state government has started a new facility For those who are living in Uttar Pradesh state and face many implications to lodge an FIR offline in police stations, now can register online FIR from the official portal. Under this system people can lodge their police complaints online from anywhere in the state they don’t need to go police stations. The citizen can follow this process to lodge an FIR Online that we are sharing here below
- First of all, citizens have to open the official website that is http://184.108.40.206:41/
- On the home page, you can see three different options 1. Existing User 2. New Use and 3. Authenticate Submitted Report
- If you are a registered user then click on the existing user option, If you are a new user and not registered yet then click on register to proceed
- When you click on the new user option there you have to enter name/mobile number and email id
- After that, you have to click on the “register” button
UP FIR Online Lost
Citizens who have lost an item and want to lodge a police FIR can follow this process
UP FIR Status Check
In Uttar Pradesh state people who have lodge an FIR and now want to know the FIR Status can follow this process that we are sharing here below
How can I lodge UP FIR Online?
To lodge an FIR citizens have to open the official website and follow some instruction that we have given in this article.
What is the official website to Lodge an FIR Online for Lost Article?
What is the main motive to start UP Online FIR system?
By implementing this system people do not visit the police stations to lodge their FIR, they can complaint from anywhere in the state.