emandi.up.gov.in Login, UP Emandi Online Registration, Application for new License, Role of Emandi, Concept of Emandi, Benefits, and other features available here along with the official website.
UP EMandi 2021
According to today’s need Uttar Pradesh state government is going to make digitilized each and every department “State Agriculture Produce Market Board” is also one of them that will be completely online. E-mandi concept has been launched under the e-NAM (National Agriculture Market). By the implementation of this project, all those people like farmers, traders, merchants, mandi officers, etc who are connected with mandi business will get benefits.
State Farmers can get all those facility online on the emandi portal that was available before offline in the offices, gate passes, entry slips are also available online on this portal. Merchants can also apply their license online by filling the application form online. For the farmers the payment method will also be online and more transparent now. Today in this article, we will discuss about all the aspects related to EMandi.
- The farmers do not have to face any problem in the market, so a computerized entry slip has been provided at the entrance.
- The facility of online license has been provided for the convenience of business people, ie any person/firm can apply online for the mandi license. Digital license (e-license) is issued by the Mandi committee after conducting tests on the applications received online.
- On receiving a digital license, the trader will be able to cut Form 6 online while purchasing, and while selling Form 9 can also be issued online. The facility to issue both forms online has been given on the e-mandi portal.
- The businessman has also been given the facility to apply online for a Gate pass and can be obtained online by the Mandi committee. This arrangement will solve the difficulties of such traders who come to Mandi from far-flung areas for Gate pass.
- A separate entry slip system has been made for marking the product brought from outside the state.
- The mill factory has also been given the facility to transfer its stock for processing.
- In the next phase of the project, traders will be able to pay online mandi fees and development cess.
- Adequate arrangements have been made with a view to preventing evasion, such as preventing under-billing, non-issuance of 9Rs of excess stock from purchase, and mandatory arrangements for verification of secondary incoming stocks.
E-mandi refers to an arrangement where the services being provided by the Mandi are made available online/digital through maximum use of information technology and technology and reducing human intervention in the business processes of the mandi.
- E-mandi is a web-based platform (portal) that has modules for mandi-related stakeholders like license module for traders license, 6R, 9R, the module for a gate pass, payment module for digital payment, entry slip for farmers Module, etc.
- According to the actions of all the stakeholders, their logins have been made so that they will be able to perform their work online.
- The various processes of e-mandi will be the means for executing online easily and safely and generating various information automatically.
- The outline of e-mandi has been prepared to keep in view the practicalities and problems faced by the market sector and the best practices happening in other states.
- The license holder will record all the hands in the records as soon as they occur and will keep the records on time according to the status of the staff.
UP EMandi Login
Applicants can follow this stepwise process to complete their logins in UP EMandi Portal
- First of all, applicants have to open the official website
- From the home page of the official website, click on the “Login” option
- Now a login page will open
- Enter here your credentials (email, username and captcha code)
- Finally, click on the “log in” button
Role of EMandi
- On the e-mandi portal, there is a log of each mandi, in which a dashboard of the mandi’s activities is made.
- The status of the license application, the status of the license, Form-6, Form-9 and Gate pass cut off by the traders are displayed on the mandi dashboard.
- The Mandi Committee can process the grant of e-license by visiting the license link, by looking at the application received for the license, which has already been used.
- The Mandi committee can visit Form-6, Form-9 link and observe the Form-6, Form-9 cut by the traders and can also get a copy of it.
- The mandi committee can get stock registers of traders and also their print, along with the mandi committee can also determine the minimum selling rate of each commodity. Will be able to. In this way, various reports have been made available on the mandi committee to control the processes of e-mandi.
- On the online gate pass application by the traders, there is a system of issuing the online gate pass by physical verification by the Mandi committee in e-mandi. Along with this, details of the gate passes issued from other mandis are also received on the portal of e-mandi to the respective mandi committee (for which the gate pass has been issued).
Application For New License
What is EMandi?
E-mandi is an online platform where mandi services are provided online for farmers and traders.
What is the official website for UP Emandi?
How can I apply for Online Gate pass on Emandi Portal?
To apply for an online gate pass applicants have to open the official website of the State Agriculture Produce Market Board that is ” www.emandi.upsdc.gov.in”.