Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana, Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Yojana Form, Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Application Status, Benefits, Eligibility and other feature available here
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme launched for reserved category students to provided financial assistance for their study, Under this scheme total 5000 students will be given vouchers on their merit basis for ten months. Students who live in urban areas away from their homes to get an education will be able to take advantage of Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana. Ambedkar DBD Voucher will be provided for the residential facility of SC/ST Students. Through this scheme state government want to increase the level of education among the reserved categories.
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Eligibility
- Applicant of the scheme must be permanent resident of Rajasthan state
- This scheme is only available for reserved category students
- Students living in government hostels can not apply for this scheme
- Students who live in urban areas far away from their homes to get education can apply
- Students who scored 75% marks in the previous percentile are eligible to apply for this scheme
- Students who are pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation regularly can apply
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Scheme Documents
Here we are sharing some important documents that are mandatory to attach during the Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme application
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Age certificate
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Bank account details
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Benefits of Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Scheme
- Under this scheme 5000 students will be provided vouchers for 10 months for residance in urban areas
- Through this scheme, if the student resides at the divisional headquarters, then he will be provided Rs. 7000/- per month and if the student live at the district headquarters, he will be given Rs. 5000/- per month as financial assistance
- Department of Social Justice and Empowerment is operating this scheme
- Through this scheme the education level and awareness about the education will be increase among reserved categories
- Only those students studying regularly in undergraduate and postgraduate classes will be able to get the benefit of this scheme
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Scheme Apply Online
- First of all students have to open the SSO Rajasthan portal
- Now the home page will open on your screen
- From the home page of the official website, you have to click on the “registration” option.
- Now students have to go to the Citizen option
- After this students have to select any options given below which is Janadhar, Bhamashah, Facebook or Google.
- Now a new page will open on your screen
- On this page enter the your information correctly
- Here students have to upload all the mandatory documents
- Now click on Register option.
- After this students have to login
- Now select Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme option
- Here students have to fill the application form with correct details like your name, mobile number, email id etc
- upload all the important documents.
- Finally, students have to click on submit option
What is Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Scheme?
It’s a student beneficiary scheme in which the Rajasthan government provide financial assistant for living out of home for education purpose.
Who launched Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Scheme?
What is the main purpose to launch Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Scheme?
The main purpose to launch this scheme is to increase the education interest among reserved categories.
Who can apply for Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme?
Only those students who belong to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) or studying out of home can apply for this scheme.