Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana: Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Online Registration, PMMVY Eligibility, How to apply Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, Login, benefits, and other features available at the official website.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
PM Matru Vandana Scheme (PMMVY) started by the Prime Minister to provide an incentive to pregnant women and lactating mother, its a maternity benefit program implemented by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. Under this scheme government provides Rs. 5000/-as an incentive amount to pregnant women and lactating mothers. This amount will be transferred in three installments.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Eligibility
- This scheme is only started for Pregnant Women & Lactating Mothers
- Under this scheme, applicants age must be 19 years or above
- Applicant have to show a valid pregnancy certificated which is authorized by a Doctor
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Benefits
- Pregnant women & Lactating women will get the incentive of Rs. 5000/- under this scheme
- The incentive amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s Bank Accounts
- This amount will be transferred into three installments, First is given during the registration of pregnancy which is Rs. 1000/- second of Rs. 2000/- will be transferred after 6 months of pregnancy, and the final installment given after childbirth is Rs. 2000/-
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) Online Registration Form 2021
Applicants who want to be a part of the scheme have to follow the offline application procedure because under this scheme there is no provision to apply online. So, the Beneficiaries have to follow the offline application Procedure
- Under this scheme, pregnant woman have to fill three form
- First of all, go to the nearest Anganwadi Center or Swasthya Kendra and fill the registration form no. 1
- After this form Anganwadi agent will recall you for filling other two forms that are mandatory for all applicants
- After completing all three form the Anganwadi agent will give a receipt to the applicant or pregnant woman
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Login
- First of all, the applicants have to visit the official website with the help of the internet
- From the home page of the official website, click on the login option
- Now fill your details here carefully on the login page
- Finally, click on the Login button
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Toll free Number
7998799804 is the PMMVY Scheme helpline number, applicants can ask for their queries on this number.