Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2021: सौर कृषी पंप योजना महाराष्ट् ऑनलाइन, Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra, Mukhyamantri Solar Panel Yojana Maharashtra 2021, msedcl solar pump scheme application form, Registration & benefits are available at the official website that is www.mahadiscom.in
Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana
Maharashtra state government started a scheme to provide Solar Irrigation Pump to the state farmers to promote solar energy, Through this scheme government is providing 95% subsidy to the farmers for setting up solar pumps in their field for irrigation purposes. MSEDCL Solar Pump Scheme Application Form & Registration process is given below in this article. The farmers who want to know more about Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana can check this page.
कुसुम पंप वितरण स्कीम
Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Maharashtra Benefits
- Through the Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana, the state government provide solar pumps to the state farmers on 95% subsidy
- Maharashtra government will replace the Diesel pumps with solar pumps to reduce pollution.
- Subsidy burden of electricity bills will also end up through this scheme
- In the first phase of the Atal Solar Agriculture Pump Scheme, the Maharashtra government will distribute 25,000 solar pumps and in the second phase, 50,000 solar pumps will be distributed and in the third phase, the government will distribute 25,000 solar pumps to the farmers to complete their irrigation needs.
- Under this scheme government also want to cover these remote areas where the Agriculture Electricity feeders are not available yet
- Under this scheme, the farmers with less than 5 acres of agricultural land will get subsidy at the rate of 95% of the total cost of 3 HP solar pump set whereas the farmers with more than 5 acres of land will be provided with 5 HP solar pumps for Rs.30, 000
Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana Maharashtra 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Farmers who want to apply under the Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Scheme must have their own agricultural land and permanent residence in the Maharashtra state.
- Farmers who have their own agricultural electricity connection will not be allowed in this scheme
- All the subsidy under Maharashtra Solar Krishi Pump Yojana will directly be transferred to the beneficiaries accounts
- Solar Water Pumps will be provided only for irrigation purposes under this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Online Registration
- For Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Registration, First of all farmers have to open the official website that is www.mahadiscom.in
- From the home page go to the Beneficiary Services and click on the Apply online
- Select the New Consumer option
- Now a msedcl solar pump scheme application form will open on your computer screen
- In this application Fill all the details such as Paid Pending AG Connection Consumer Details, Details of Applicant and Location, Nearest MSEDCL Consumer Number (where the pump is to be installed), Details of Applicant Residential Address & Location, etc carefully
- Finally, Click on the Submit button
Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Pump Yojana Maharashtra Check Application Status Online
- To check Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Application Status, First of all, farmers have to open the official website that is www.mahadiscom.in
- From the home page go to the Beneficiary Services and click on the Application Status Option
- Enter here your Beneficiary ID
- Finally, Click on the Search button to check the status
Online Application Form for Off-grid Solar Agriculture Pump (Format-A1) – 7.5 HP Load Only
Here are some questions and their answers which are important to know for all applicants who are going to apply for the scheme
Question:- What is Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana?
Answer:- Maharashtra Solar Pump Yojana is a farmer & Environment-friendly scheme under this scheme government provides Solar operated water pumps on subsidy to the state farmer for irrigation of their fields.
Question:- How much Subsidy is provided under Maharashtra Saur Krushi Pump Yojana?
Answer:- 95% subsidy is proved under Solar Pump Yojana.