mksy.up.gov.in Registration: UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 Online Form Download, Helpline Number, Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP status, benefits, Eligibility, and other details related to Kanya Sumangala Scheme is available at the official website i.e mksy.up.gov.in
Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has launched a scheme name Kanya Sumangala Yojana for state daughters, Under the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana state government provides financial assistance for those families whose income is less than Rs. 300000/- annually. Families, where new baby girls are born eligible for this scheme, a Maximum of two daughters of a family, can get benefit through Kanya Sumangala Yojana. All the details like Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration, MKSY Online Form, Status are available here on this page. Applicants who want to register themself can follow the process that we have written below in this article.
- First of all, Beneficiaries have to open the official website that is mksy.up.gov.in with the help of the internet
- From the home page of the official website Click on the “Citizen Service Portal” option
- Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2020 Online Registration form will open on a new page
- Fill all the mandatory details like name, address & mobile number carefully
- Enter an OTP number that has sent to the registered mobile number
- After this, you will get the login ID and password
- Now enter your login id and password into the official website
- Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Form page will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the application form
- Click on the submit button to complete the process
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh government has decided some parameters to apply under this scheme that we are sharing here below
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Documents
Here we are sharing some important documents that are mandatory to upload/attach during the UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana application
Kanya Sumangala Yojana Benefits
Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2021 Status
What is Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana is a daughter’s beneficial scheme in which financial assistance will be provided for their education.
How much money will be transferred to the Kanya Sumangala Yojana Beneficiaries?
Rs. 15000/- to every girl for their education expenses and this amount is transferred in 6 easy installments.
Who launched Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
How can I Register under Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
To register for Kanya Sumangala Yojana applicants have too open the official website and follow some easy steps.