Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2020: बिहार कृषि इनपुट अनुदान योजना, Bihar Kisan Yojana Online Registration, Eligibility, Apply Online, Krishi input Anudan yojana Application Form, DBT Bihar List & Status available at the official website that is dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme 2020
Bihar Farmers online Registration Under Bihar Krishi Anudan Yojana through the department of agriculture. Bihar state government started the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme for farmer’s welfare, State farmers can get the subsidy through this scheme if their crops affected due to drought or flood or any other natural disaster and farmers can also get subsidy under this scheme on agriculture equipment, Seed purchasing & irrigation expences. Farmers can apply online for Krishi Input Subsidy Yojana from the official website along with this page.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Benefits
- Under Krishi Input Subsidy farmers will get appropriate compensation for their crops in the situation of drought and flood
- Through the Krishi Anudan Yojana government provides Rs. 13500/- per hector to the registered farmers as a compensation amount
- The compensation amount will be transferred directly to the farmers account which is linked with the Aadhar card
Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Eligibility Criteria
DBT has decided some parameters to apply and get relief amount under this scheme we are sharing them here below
- First of all Applicant of this scheme must be a permanent resident of Bihar State
- Applicant must be a farmer and have agriculture land
- Before the compensation claim, farmers have to check the status of their district. Is your district under comes under drought or not?
- Under this scheme government will only give relief amount to those who have 2 hectors or less agriculture land
Krishi Input Anudan Yojana Status
Applicants who have enrolled their names Under Krishi Input Anudan Yojana and want to know the status Now can check through an online process
- First of all, Farmers have to open the official website of Direct Benefit Transfer, Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar that is dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
- From the Home page of the official website go on the “Application Status” option
- Now click on the input subsidy 2019 – 20
- After clicking on this option a new page will open
- Fill the Application number and click on the search button to get the status
Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Documents
we are sharing here some mandatory documents that are necessary to attach during the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme application form filling process because DBT will verify all these documents first to enroll
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Passport Size photo
- Mobile Number
- Agriculture Documents
dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in Kisan Registration
- First of all, Applier have to open the official website of Direct Benefit Transfer, Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar that is dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
- From the home page click on the “Apply Online” option
- Now select agriculture input grant and fill the farmer registration number and click on the search button
- After this, an application form will appear on your screen
- fill this form carefully and provide correct information like Aadhar Number, Panchayat, etc.
- In the second part of this form, farmers have to fill the land details like area, Cause of crop-destroying
- Now fill the third part applicants have to write details of cultivable land and click on the OTP option
- put the OTP which came on the registered mobile number
- fill the self-declaration form and upload the mandatory documents
- Finally, Click on the Submit button
Here are some questions and their answers which are important to know for all applicants who are going to apply for the scheme.
Question:- What is Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme?
Answer:- Krishi Input Anudan Yojana is started by the state government to provide relief amounts for those farmers who have lost their crops to natural disasters.