JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Download Link: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission has released the JKPSC Medical Officer (Allopathic) Admit Card 2022 today on 17th May 2022 @jkpsc.nic.in. Jammu & Kashmir Medical Officer Exam date is 24th May 2022. Candidates who registered for the JKPSC MO Exam can download their Admit Cards/Hall Ticket from the official website. JKPSC MO Admit Card 2022 direct link is available further where you can click & enter your username and password to get the admit card quickly.
JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Exam Name||Medical Officer Exam 2022|
|Exam Date||24th May 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||17th May 2022|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Admit Card Link >>>||Click Here|
CG PET/PPHT Admit Card 2022 Available Here
JKPSC MO Admit Card 2022 is now available at the official portal. Candidates who are going to participate in Medical Officer Allopathic Exam 2022 can get their admit cards. To download J&K Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 aspirants can go through the direct links. Other details like Score Card, Cut off, Merit List are also be available on the commission’s portal.
JKPSC MO Exam Date 2022
As we all know a large number of candidates had registered for the J&K Medical Officer Exam 2022. For all those candidates Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission will conduct the Medical Officer (Allopathic) Exam on 24th May 2022. All exam instructions & details are printed on the admit cards. Candidates have to read it carefully and follow all the exam rules. Without admit cards/hall ticket entry in the exam hall is strictly prohibited.
jkpsc.nic.in Admit Card 2022
We are sharing Some important things or details here in this section that a candidate should check on the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022.
- Exam Name
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Center
- Exam Timing
Guidelines For JKPSC MO Admit Card 2022
- Applicant must carry the hard copy (Print out ) of the Admit Card in the exam hall every day during the examination.
- Applicant should read the instructions that are printed on the admit card carefully and he/she gets to the exam hall in time.
- Applicants have to carry their color passport size photograph with admit card.
- The details (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc) that are given on the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card must match with your identity proof.
How to Download JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Online?
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. jkpsc.nic.in.
- Now the home page will open on your computer or mobile screen.
- From here go to the current update section or click on the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 link.
- Now a new page will open there on your screen.
- Here candidates have to enter their Login Details like username and password.
- Finally, you can get your admit card or you can take a printout for further use.
JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Direct Link
Who is releasing the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022?
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
What is the release date of the JKPSC MO Admit Card 2022?
17th May 2022.
What is the official website to download JKPSC Admit Card 2022?
How can I download JKPSC Medical Officer Allopathic Admit Card 2022 online?
To check the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 applicants have to go to the official website & follow the process that we have mentioned above.
Which Details are required to download the JKPSC Medical Officer Admit Card online?
Login details like registration number and date of birth.