ESIC Pharmacist Admit Card 2023 Download: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation released the ESIC Pharmacist Admit Card 2023 today 6th December 2023 @www.esic.gov.in. ESIC Pharmacist Exam date is 10th December 2023. Applicants who are going to attend the ESIC Pharmacist Exam can download their admit cards online. To get ESIC Group C Admit Card 2023 applicants have to enter their email id and date of birth. ESIC Admit Card 2023 direct link is available below the detailed table.
The link to download the Call Letter for appearing in the Examination for Group C Paramedical Posts along with the Information Handout are uploaded on the website of ESIC (https://www.esic.gov.in/recruitments).
In continuation to the Advertisements dated 29.09.2023 for the post of Group C Paramedical Posts available on the ESIC website https://www.esic.gov.in/recruitments, it is informed that the Online Computer based examination for Group C Paramedical Posts is scheduled to be held on 10.12.2023 (Sunday) (08:30 AM to 10:30 AM).In this regard, the link for downloading the Call letter will be available on the ESIC website https://www.esic.gov.in/recruitments shortly. Candidates are advised to check the ESIC website daily for further updates.
ESIC Pharmacist Admit Card 2023
|Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
|ESIC Pharmacist (Ayurvedic, Allopathic & Homeopathic) Group C Exam 2023
|10th December 2023 (Check Here)
|Admit Card Releasing Date
|6th December 2023
|Admit Card Status
ESIC Pharmacist Admit Card 2023 for Group C is now available on its official website, Candidates who are preparing for the ESIC Pharmacist Exam can download their admit card now. ESIC’s official website has been updated with a notice regarding the Group C Exam Date.
The candidates are intimated that there shall be negative markings for wrong answers (1/4th of allotted marks for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examination. The detailed criteria of Selection and Syllabus for the said post have already been notified and are available on the official website of the Board.
ESIC Pharmacist Exam Date 2023
As we all know a large number of candidates had registered for the ESIC Pharmacist Group C Exam 2023. For all those candidates Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will conduct the Pharmacist Exam on 10th December 2023. All exam instructions & details are printed on the admit cards. Candidates have to read it carefully and follow all the exam rules. Without admit cards/hall tickets entry into the exam hall is strictly prohibited.
Details Mentioned On ESIC Admit Card 2023
We are sharing Some important things or details here in this section that a candidate should check on the ESIC Pharmacist Admit Card 2023.
- Exam Name
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Center
- Exam Timing
Guidelines For ESIC Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2023
- Applicant must carry the hard copy (Print out ) of the Admit Card in the exam hall every day during the examination.
- Applicant should read the instructions that are printed on the admit card carefully and he/she gets to the exam hall in time.
- Applicants have to carry their color passport-size photograph with their admit card.
- The details (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc) that are given on the ESIC Pharmacist Admit Card must match with your identity proof.
How to Download ESIC Pharmacist Admit Card 2023?
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. www.esic.gov.in.
- Now the home page will open on your computer or mobile screen.
- From here go to the current update section or click on the ESIC Pharmacist Admit Card 2023 link.
- Now a new page will open there on your screen.
- Here candidates have to enter their Login Details like registration number & date of birth.
- Finally, you can get your admit card or you can take a printout for further use.