DHS DME Grade 4 Admit Card 2023: Directorate of Medical Education released its Grade 4 Admit Card 2023 today at dme.assam.gov.in. DHS DME Grade 4 Exam Date is 22nd January 2023. Candidates who have registered for DHS Exam can check their admit cards from the official website. DHS Grade IV Admit Card 2023 direct link is available further where you can click & enter your application number & date of birth to get the admit card quickly.
DME will conduct its Grade 4 Examination for various posts. For this exam, the authority has released the admit card for Participating candidates. These admit cards will be available till 22nd January 2023 on the official website.
DHS DME Grade 4 Admit Card 2023
As per the latest report, the DHS will organize Grade 4 Exam in January 2023. Candidates who have applied for this Exam can download their admit card from our page. To get their admit cards by entering the application number and date of birth. Grade 4 Admit Card 2023 is now available at the official portal today. Candidates who are going to participate in the written test can get their admit cards. To download their Admit Card 2023 aspirants can go through the direct links. Other details like Score Card, Cut off, and Merit List are also available on the commission’s portal.
DME Grade IV Exam Date 2023
|Organization Name||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
|Exam Name||Grade IV Exam 2023|
|Exam Date||22nd January 2023|
|Exam Type||Recruitment Exam|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||17th January 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
As we all know a large number of candidates had registered for the Assam Grade 4 Exam 2023. For all those candidates the DME will conduct its Exam on 22 January 2023. All exam instructions & details are printed on the admit cards. Candidates have to read it carefully and follow all the exam rules. Without admit cards/hall ticket entry in the exam hall is strictly prohibited.
Details Mentioned On DHS Assam Admit Card 2023
We are sharing Some important things or details here in this section that a candidate should check on the DME Grade 4 Admit Card 2023.
- Exam Name
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Center
- Exam Timing
Guidelines For DME Grade 4 Admit Card 2023
- Applicant must carry the hard copy (Printed out ) of the Admit Card in the exam hall every day during the examination.
- Applicant should read the instructions that are printed on the admit card carefully and he/she gets to the exam hall in time.
- Applicants have to carry their color passport-size photograph with their admit card.
- The details (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc) that are given on the DME Assam Grade 4 Admit Card must match with your identity proof.
How to Download DHS DME Grade 4 Admit Card 2023?
Candidates who are going to download their admit card online can follow this stepwise process.
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. dme.assam.gov.in
- Now the home page will open on your computer or mobile screen.
- From here go to the current update section or click on the DME Garde 4 Admit Card 2023 link.
- Now a new page will open there on your screen.
- Here candidates have to enter their Login Details like registration number & date of birth.
- Finally, you can get your admit card or you can take a printout for further use.
Who is releasing the DHS DME Grade 4 Admit Card 2023?
Directorate of Medical Education, Assam
What is the release date of the DME Grade 4 Admit Card 2023?
17th January 2023
What is the DHS DME Grade 4 Exam date 2023
22nd January 2023.
How can I download DHS Hall Ticket 2023 online?
To check the DHS Admit Card 2023 applicants have to go to the official website & follow the process that we have mentioned above.
Which Details are required to download the DME Assam Admit Card online?
Login details like application number & date of birth
What is the official website to download DME Grade 4 Admit Card 2023?