Covid Vaccine Booster Dose Registration: Covid 19 Booster Dose for Adults Registration, Covid 19 vaccine online registration, Eligibility criteria for covid 19 vaccination and other features available here along with the official website.
Covid Vaccine Booster Dose
As we all know the whole world was surrounded by the worst situation of pandemic (Covid 19), this pandemic is now appearing again with its Omicron Variant which is very dangerous for all of us. The government of India has made its vaccine or Booster Dose that is given to the people who are adults. People who want to take the third vaccine or booster dose can register on the official website. These doses will be available at the nearest health care centres.
So, it’s our duty to aware of all of you about this vaccination campaign which will be started from 1st may 2021 to your nearest health centers/vaccination centers, people who want to vaccinate themselves can register online for their vaccine on the CoWIN 2.0 portal. Procedure for Covid 19 vaccine registration or www.cowin.gov.in Registration we are sharing here below
- First of all, people have to open the official website that is www.cowin.gov.in
- From the home page of the official website click on the “register yourself” option
- Now a new login page will open on your computer or mobile screen
- Here you have to enter your mobile number and click on the get OTP option
- Enter OTP number and click on verify option
- Now the vaccination registration form will open
- Here you have to enter your details like Photo Id, Id No., name, birth year etc
- Click on the “Register” button
- After this a confirmation message will come
- After the successful registration Account Details,” page will appear, from here you can add more persons by clicking on Add more option
Through Arogya Setu App
Applicants who want to registration from smartphones can go through Arogya Setu App
- First of all, applicants have to open the Play Store
- Now enter the Arogya Setu in the search bar option
- Now install the arogya setu app
- Enter the details and open the app
- Go to the registration option
- enter the details and take an appointment near you
Corona Vaccine Side Effects
Here we are sharing those side effect that occurs for short time
Corona Vaccine Appointment
Applicants who have registered successfully for their vaccination can get an appointment for a vaccine, procedure for the appointment we are sharing here below
Covid 19 Vaccine Eligibility
Cowin 2.0 Portal Registration
In this vaccination program 5 major parts that a citizen has to follow before going online vaccination registration, Cowin 2.0 portal is very important when the pandemic situation is at its peak and lockdown has imposed by the government, in this type of time people will go through online for their vaccination. Some important factor that we have to consider during online vaccination registration
What is Cowin 2.0 portal?
(www.cowin.gov.in) is an online platform where citizen can register themselves for Covid 19 vaccination program.
Who started the Cowin 2.0 portal?
Government of India
What is the second phase vaccination date?
1st may 2021.
What is the Second phase age limit?
18 years or above citizens can go for vaccination for second phase vaccination program.