Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2022 Application Form, Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2022 Beneficiary List, Arunodoi Scheme Name List, অসম অরুনোদয়ী স্কিম, Benefits, Eligibility and other features available at the official website.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form
Assam State government launched many beneficiary schemes “Orunodoi Scheme” is also one of them, which was launched in December 2020. Under this scheme state government provide Rs. 830/- per month to every economically backward household to purchase fundamental items. The government has sanctioned Rs. 2800 Crore for this beneficiary scheme. 90 lakhs of people from 33 districts of Assam are getting benefits from this scheme. 15000 families from each Assembly Constituency are an integral part of the scheme. Applicants who have not registered yet for this scheme have to fill the Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form from here along with the official website. For other relevant information applicants can check this entire article.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state if he/she want to get benefit from this scheme
- Applicant must have his/her active Bank Account because the government will transfer the beneficiary amount through the DBT system
- Applicant age must be 18 years or above
- Widow women/Divorcee Women/Physically Disabled/handicapped applicants can also apply for this scheme
- Families who have National Food Security Scheme (NFSS) Cards can also apply for this scheme
People who are not Eligible
- If the household does not have any female member in the family then he can not apply for Orunodoi Scheme
- Families who have an annual income of 2 lakhs or more than 2 lakhs can not apply
- Families who have their own four-wheelers can not apply
- Families who have their own Tractor can not apply
- Families who have 15 Bigha or More land can not apply for this scheme
- Families who have their own Washing Machine and AC can not apply
- Government employees can not apply
- Doctors/Engineer/CA/Lawyers/income Taxpayer can not apply for this scheme
- If any person from the family is working under PSUs then that family is not eligible to get the scheme benefits
Orunodoi Scheme Benefits
- Beneficiaries of this scheme will get Rs. 830/- per month for their fundamental items
- This scheme is completely implemented in 33 districts of Assam state
- Under this scheme Rs 400/- will be given to purchasing medicines, Rs 200 will be given to buy 4 kilograms of Dal, Rs 80 to buy sugar and Rs 150 to buy fruit origin
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Process
Applicants who are eligible and want to apply for Assam Orunodoi Scheme can follow this procedure of application that we are sharing here below
- First of all, applicants have to open the official website finance.assam.gov.in
- From the home page of the official website click on the “Application Form pdf” option
- Now on a new page, an application form will open on your computer screen
- Applicants have to download this application form or get a print out of this application form
- Now fill your complete details correctly in this form
- Finally, attach the mandatory documents and submit them to the concerned department
Arunodoi Scheme Assam 2021 Beneficiary List
In this Beneficiary list we are sharing those people for whom this scheme is mainly started and those are the real beneficiaries
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Widow women
What is Assam Orunodoi Scheme?
Its a state beneficiary scheme under which government provide financial help to purchase fundamental items.
Who launched Assam Orunodoi Scheme?
How many rupees are provided under Assam Orunodoi Scheme?
Rs. 830/- per Month for every household
How can I apply for Assam Orunodoi Scheme?
To apply for the Assam Orunodoi Scheme applicants have to open the official website and follow the instruction that we have mentioned above.